- Try the Sudoku. I've popped up an example in case you haven't tried one before. You need to make sure that there is only one of the same number in a row/column/squares of 4. I will increase the number of squares throughout the weeks.
- Practice your times tables. Remember to continue to use the strategies you have learnt in class. Try the worksheet below. The first number gives you a clue for which times table to use. So number 1 will be the 4 times table.
- Write down a list of what you would like to learn over the next few weeks. Remember to use bullet points. This could be in the areas of math, literacy, health and well-being and topic. Is there a certain topic you would like to learn about? Please put the lists in the comments so I can see your ideas.
Health and Well-Being
- Do something that you love. I think I'll go out later and take quick photographs during my walk.
- What would you find at the end of your rainbow?
- Merge two animals together to create another creature. I found this one online.....