- Multiplication. Answer the multiplications below. I've added a link to Hit the Button for you to test yourself on doubles, halves, different times tables and division facts.
- Reading. Listen to The Man who Bought a Mountain, part 6.
- Reading. There are two free books in the link below.
Health and Well-Being
- Ask an adult or an older sibling a fun childhood activity that they enjoyed to play. Why not try it out?
- N is for No Thank You. No is a tiny word and is one of the first sounds that babies make. Although small, it can have a big impact so we have to be careful with it. It is a good idea to add "Thank You" after it. Sometimes our parents or teachers say no and we are disappointed. Sometimes we want to say no too, so don't forget to add thank you.
Think: What are the things you;d like to say no thank you to?
Say: "I am learning that small words can have a big impact and am learning to use them carefully".
Do: Count how many times you hear or say the word no today. See if you can find out when it's OK to say no thank you.