- Ordering numbers to 100. Order the numbers from smallest to largest.
- Number sequences. Find the missing numbers in the hundreds number sequences. Remember to work out how many are being added or taken away by looking at the numbers before and after the missing number, e.g. 1, 3, 5, _ , 9 = 2 is being added every time so the missing number is 5+2 or 9-2 = 7.
- Writing - The Mountain Pass. Pick one or two tasks to complete.
Continue the writing...
The mountain of High Hrothgar had stood proudly for thousands of years, casting a solemn shadow for miles around.
Few dared to venture close to its base, let alone scale its heights, fearing what awaited at the summit. For one brave adventurer, the folk lore surrounding the mysteries of High Hrothgar provided an opportunity just too tempting to resist. Some called him courageous, others foolish, but it mattered not to him now.
Bracing himself against the torrent of icy wind that rushed towards him down the narrow pass, the lone figure prepared himself for the challenge ahead. He took a deep breath, feeling the frozen air rush into his lungs, and took a bold step onto the path to High Hrothgar…
Can you use your senses to describe the mountain pass to High Hrothgar?
These sentences are ‘sick’ and need help to get better. Can you help? Could you make them more interesting?
The adventurer began to walk up the path. It was cold. It was slippery. It was steep. It was snowing.
Can you draw what the adventurer looks like? Think carefully about what kind of person he might be, and what he might be wearing/carrying.
Health and Well-Being
- Take a photo of something that brings you joy and share it.
- Write a thank you letter to someone for what they did.
- H is for Hope. Hope is when we are looking forward to something good or happy in the future. It can be soon or it can be further away. We might hope for a sunny day tomorrow, to see our friends soon, that we can return to school.
Think: Have you ever hoped for something really special and it came true?
Say: "Today I hope I can help make someone else smile!"
Do: Write or draw a list of 10 things you hope will happen in the next year.
- Miss Moffat has asked if you could complete one of the tasks below and upload a photograph on to our HWB channel on Teams. This will help us with our Fairtrade work that we do throughout the year.
- You will need to watch the video below about Coffee Farmer Samuel to be able to complete some of the tasks.