- Multiplication. Play one of the games in your pack. There is also an ultimate times table challenge for you.
- Comprehension, Pugs of the Frozen North. Read the passage and the questions. Extra task: Continue the story, writing about what happens next.
Health and Well-Being
- Find the joy in music today. Sing, play, dance or listen.
- Paper Building Techniques. Have a look at the picture below and see if you can work out how to make the different techniques. Why not make a 3D picture with them.
- G is for Gratitude. Gratitude means taking time to be thankful for all the things we have and are. Even when things are a little tough for us, it's a good idea to remind ourselves that we can breathe, and we can enjoy nature.
Think: Think about the different parts of your body and what you can do with them.
Say: "I am glad I can breathe fresh air and enjoy nature."
Do: Make a picture to say thank you. Lie on the floor and notice all the things that happen in your body when you breathe.