- Complete the countdown below. Once you have tried the countdown you can go to https://incoherency.co.uk/countdown/ to get the answer to the problem (enter the 6 numbers and the target number to work it out).
- Complete the different addition worksheets below (you can print these out or copy them down). Remember to try and challenge yourself, there are four different ones for you to look at. You may want to create your own number square or line to help you or write them down as chimney sums. :)
- Have a look at the Frys spelling words below starting from the first one hundred. Make sure you can spell all of the words and understand their meanings before trying the next set.
- Reading for enjoyment. Please make sure you are continuing to read. It can be anything from an online article, comic, to your favourite novel.
- Create a reading passport. I've popped some images of ideas below. See how many different genres of books and texts you can read this term.
Health and Well-being
- Write or draw things that make you feel rubbish.
- Largest and smallest challenge. Using a monster or creature from the roll the dice task or make one up, create a picture of the largest and the smallest creature that you can. Here is an example of a large one (car for comparison).