Paper Learning Packs have been created. Please check the school's Facebook page for details for when to pick them up.
- Countdown. Remember there is a website where you can check to see the solutions.
- Word problems - addition and subtraction. There are 2-digit, 3-digit or 4-digit word problems to choose from. Look at any words that might help you figure out if it is addition or subtraction and note down the numbers that you will need to use. Why not create your own and share these in our Team's Maths channel?
- Spelling - continue looking at your Fry's spelling words.
- Reading - Applying questions. Applying means being able to solve problems in new situations by applying your knowledge, facts, techniques and rules in a different, or new way. Have a look at the questions below and see if you can answer them for the book you are currently reading, or use them with a story from The Book of Hopes from yesterday's blog.
Health and Well-Being
- Take a tour to Edinburgh Zoo. You can watch webcams of the pandas, penguins, tigers, koalas and lions. What is your opinion on zoos, do you like/dislike them, can you give reasons why?
- It is Mental Health Awareness Week this week. BBC Teach has a collection of short animated films that use personal stories to explore mental health issues from a young person's view. The videos are from the series, When I Worry About Things. As there is guidance for these videos, ask parents/carers if you can watch these. If you have any questions about the videos ask them or ask me on the Health and Well-being channel on Teams.