- Can you solve the puzzle? There are 3 questions to complete. Please read the question at the top of the image!!
- Mental math. I've set the columns like the ones we have in class, remember to challenge yourself.
- Listen to an audio book. You can access Audible for free books here: https://stories.audible.com/discovery .
- Search Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book: The Mowgli Stories. Listen to it and answer the questions below.
Character questions - The animals in this story are anthropomorphized, meaning they have human qualities.
- G recorded a video of her reading a picture book with her sister and shared this on the Facebook page. Can you create your own? You might want to create a drama for people to guess the story.
- Read to someone at home. It could be your siblings, your parents, your dog or cat.
Health and Well-Being
- Take part in some yoga. It does not look like it will be a very sunny day so if you are stuck indoors do some living room exercise. Yoga with Adriene has some great videos for you, check out this rainbow yoga video.....
- If you cannot get on to YouTube why not think about your own yoga positions. You can write these down, you can share with family, you can share these on the Teams page to encourage others to be active.
- Look at the drawing below and think about the questions.
The artist, Sir Joseph Noel Paton, was very interested in myths, legends and stories. He loved painting faeries and other magical creatures but he studied animals and plants in real life to make sure that the details in his pictures looked believable.