- Mental addition and subtraction. Try and use your mental strategies to answer today's questions.
- Writing, note taking. Watch the video "A day in the life of an ancient Egyptian priest". Watch it again and note down the key points of the video.
Health and Well-Being
- Eat food that makes you feel good and really savor it. Watermelon would be my choice for the lovely sunny day today.
- T is for Talk. Talking is a great idea when we have good news to share, or when we are worried about something. When we share good news, it is like doubling the happiness. When we tell someone our worries, it is like sharing the worry and can make us feel better. Talking is a great way to build our inner strength and help us be okay.
Think: Of all the people you know, who do you like to talk with the most?
Say: "I will talk with someone when I feel worried about something."
Do: Draw a picture of all the people you can talk to. Write down the kind of things you might talk to them about.
- U is for Uncertain. Uncertain means when we are not sure about something. We feel safer when we are certain about what is going to happen or we are doing things we have done before. Sometimes when we are uncertain it is a good idea to think about all the things we are certain of.
Think: Can you think of something you do now that you enjoy, that you were uncertain of the first time you did it? For example, walking.
Say: "When I feel uncertain, I will think about all the things I am certain of."
Do: Write or draw 5 things which you are uncertain of. Beside it write or draw 5 things you are certain of.