- Mental maths. Try and answer the ones that you know without writing them down. These will also be in your paper packs.
- Watch the short film below - Tiger.
• What prompts the Tiger to look for food?
• What would the child think is happening to the food?
• Did the Tiger have a favourite food?
• Do you think the child wonders why the juice is gone, the cutlery no longer in place and the table cloth rumpled? If so does he know the reason why?
- Can you write a similar story that could be made in to a short film? You might want to plan it on a film strip.
- Look at the pictures and the french words for them in the image below.
Health and Well-Being
- Send a positive note or draw a positive picture to a friend who needs encouragement.
- O is for Open. When we are open we are able to share with others what we are thinking and how we are feeling. We usually find this easier with someone we know well. The good thing about being open is that someone else knows how we are and might be able to help us think things through.
Think: Is there something that you are worried or excited about and could you share this with someone else?
Say: "My ears are open to listen to how I am feeling today and I'm learning to share with others."
Do: Think about some of the feelings you have had over the last week. Draw or write about them. Tell someone about them.