- Complete the Noggle in the picture below. Noggle is just like Boggle, except with numbers instead. The aim is for you to create as many multiplication or division calculations as you can using the numbers provided. Numbers can be used more than once, but both the question and the answer numbers must be visible on the grid.
- Create your own Noggle grid and share in in our Maths channel in our Teams.
- The Aliens have Landed.
This poem is inspired by the book 'Aliens Love Underpants' by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort. The author has change the theme so the aliens love socks rather than underpants. After reading the poem can you write your own short story using the same title.
- Reading. Look at the analysis questions. Analysis means that you use your own judgement to think about different things you read about in a text.
Health and Well-Being
- A day in the Life of ........
For today or any other day over the next few weeks draw, write, take photos over the day, documenting what you do. I will try and do this also.
Digital Technology week - If you take photos you are using/working with technology (camera/phone).
Into Film Competition
- To link with the Sounds in Nature task yesterday, the Day in the Life of ... task from today and Digital Technology week, you might like to take part in Into Film's competition - Nature in your Neighbourhood.
They are asking pupils to create a short film and use nature and your surroundings in engaging and creative ways, to capture the calmness and document something you have noticed or appreciated while spending more time in your local area. They are asking you to make a short film that is 3 minutes or under (including titles and credits) using equipment you have at home. There are prizes to be won and the closing date is on Friday 19th June 2020.
You can find inspiration, how to enter form and other information at, https://www.intofilm.org/competitions/16