- Place Value. You have 3-digit, 4-digit or 5-digit numbers to pick from. Look at the numbers given and write down the place value like the first question. You could also create yourself a place value columns grid.
- Reading - Evaluating Questions. These questions encourage you to develop opinions and make decisions about different things in the books you read. Using a book you are currently reading try answering some of the questions.
- French and Spanish. Remember to keep checking the Blog for updates from Mrs Reid, she updated it yesterday.
Health and Well-Being
- Emotion Works. Match the words to their meanings. Can you write down a time where you have felt any of these feelings?
- Drawing. Following the instructions and the grid draw a zebra.
- I is for Intention. Intention means thinking about something we want to do and deciding to do it. Sometimes we can be sad and frustrated when something we want to do is not possible. At other times we can be happy that something we intend to do is possible and is even more fun than we expect.
Think: What do you intent to do today to make it a special day?
Say: "I intend to enjoy today as much as I can!"
Do: Put your intention to good use today. Decide which area of your room or set of toys you will tidy up. Choose to climb the stairs or walk a certain number of steps in one day.