- Sumdog competition. I have set up a class competition looking at multiplication. It will be available from 8:45 am to 5 pm tonight.
- Look at the multiplication games that are in one of your packs.
Health and Well-Being
- Take some time to do something that makes you happy today.
- W is for Wish. When we wish, we can imagine all the things we'd like to do, or places we would like to visit one day. A wish is like a dream. Sometimes our wishes come true, and sometimes they haven't come true yet. The great thing about a wish is that it's ours and we can imagine it how we like.
Think: If you had a magic wand, what would you wish for?
Say: "One day, some of my wishes will come true."
Do: Draw a picture of what the world would look like if all your wishes came true. Write a funny story that includes some of your wishes.
- X is for Xylophone. A xylophone is a musical instrument. Playing music and singing can be really good for our health and well-being and can help our brains to grow and be active. We can also listen to music even if we don't normally play an instrument or sing.
Think: What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Say: "Music can help my brain to grow and feel positive."
Do: Listen to music, you can dance, sing along or just enjoy it quietly. Make up your own song. Find objects to make your own instrument. For example pots and pans with a wooden spoon.
Ideas for over the Summer