Home learning packs are available at the school, please check the Facebook page for times.
If you have received yours please join the Teams that have been set up. To do this log in to your Glow emails and click the link. Please say hi on the conversation so I can see that you are there. :)
- Fractions of amounts. Like last week, remember to think about what times table that you need to help you work the question out.
- Reading comprehension. Try and read the different texts and answer the questions linked to them.
- Can you add any more questions of your own to the text you completed?
- Can you create your own comprehension questions for the chapter of the book you are currently reading?
Health and Well-Being
- Sometimes we just need to imagine ourselves being somewhere else. I would be sitting having a picnic at the side of a loch looking down into the valley, surrounded by hills, forests and the sound of birds. What would your calm picture look like?
- We visited the National Portrait Gallery of Scotland in January. Think back to what it looked like, what you saw, how you felt...?
- Can you create your own mini art exhibition somewhere in your home? You could decide that you want to create sculptures so need to source recycling materials. You might have some dry clay in the house or make salt dough to create ceramics and pottery. You might want to draw things found in your kitchen cupboards. You might want to go crazy with the paint and create abstract paintings. You might want to go outside and make pictures with found objects and create a photo exhibition.
- Ideas to think about - are all of your pieces of work the same size (see picture below from homemcr.org)? Do you have a theme word to pick, like HOME, ME, RAINBOW etc? Are you going to have sculpture and painting in the same exhibition so create a mixture of different things.
- Throughout the week I will give you prompts linked to the exhibition. The task on Friday will be to set the exhibition somewhere in your house or garden. I will try and complete this too. :)