- Puzzle. Fill the empty fields with numbers from 2 to 9. Every number use only once.
- Counting in 500's or 1000's. Make sure you look at the number patterns before answering.
- Continue with Sumdog, we are currently 6th place in the contest.
- Writing - How to create a leaflet. Watch the video on the link below. Create your own leaflet for a cafe/restaurant. Remember to plan it first using the video as help.
Health and Well-Being
- Share a happy memory with someone who means a lot to you.
- Q is for Question. Questions have many purposes. Some questions help us to find information: some help us to find our way; and some help us to know what we are allowed to do. Some fays we ask a lot of questions, and sometimes we don't really ask questions at all. So, like all the Resilience Alphabet letters that we have looked through, there are some questions for you today.
Think: Who do you like to talk most with?
Say: "It's OK if I don't know things, because I can always ask a question!"
Do: Think about some questions you would like to know the answer to. Ask someone to help you answer them. If you can't find out the answer, what would you like it to be? Have some fun drawing it...
I am at school today. I will check Teams at noon and then at 3.30 pm if you have anything to show me or need questions answered.