- There is a Scottish Borders Sumdog contest that ends on the 21st May for us to join.
- Math questions, pick some questions to answer. You have problem solving, fractions, partitioning numbers and multiplication. Remember to ask if you need support, I check Teams throughout the day.
- La Marelle (French hopscotch). Watch the YouTube video.
Try it for yourself during a walk. Could you start at 15 to let others fill in the numbers before and after this?
- Read the online book, you might want to only read one and go back to the book over the week. The Book of Hopes is a collection of short stories, essays and pictures from more than 110 children's writers and illustrators. What was your favourite? What did you not like? Can you compare anything that you have read?
Health and Well-Being
- Hand write a note to someone you love. Could you ask someone at home if you could post it to anyone?
- It is International Museum day today. The theme for 2020 is Diversity and Inclusion. What do you think that means? How would you describe a museum, what is it?
Have a look on the internet and see what museums there are in the world today - I've found a Big Mac Museum for you to "tour". I'd quite like to visit the World Famous Crochet Museum one day!