- Puzzle. Use addition and subtraction to work out this puzzle, using numbers 3 - 8 (only once each).
- Round to the nearest 10 and 100 or nearest 1000.
- Writing, The Fog. Can you write a 50 word story featuring FOG? If you would like to enter it in to the Scottish Book Trust monthly competition please see the link below.
- Reading, listen to The Man Who Bought a Mountain, part 5.
Health and Well-Being
- Remember to be KIND. What can you do to be kind today?
- Remember to be kind to yourself too. Can you treat yourself today by doing something you enjoy, or eat something you love?
- L is for Laughter. Laughter is a great way to make us feel good and makes lots of muscles in our faces move. I wonder when you last had a great big laugh? We know that when one person laughs out loud, it sends messages to the brains of the people around us and they sometimes start laughing too!
Think: What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you that made you laugh?
Say: "Today is my day for finding something to laugh about."
Do: Ask someone to tell you their favourite joke. Write some jokes or a funny story today about something that makes you smile (remember to share on Teams). Tell a joke or funny story to someone else.