- Try the 3 questions on the maths puzzle.
- Pick 2-digit, 3-digit or 4-digit addition and subtraction today. There may be borrowing and carrying over so make sure you remember to use your strategies. You can also use your jotter to scribble down notes to help you.
- This week in writing you will be focusing on researching and creating a fact file or presentation. You can use books that you have in the house, books that can be found online, could you call family and friends to see if they can help you or use the internet. It is up to you what your theme is for fact file/presentation but make sure it is something that interests you. You can present it neatly in your jotter, you might write or draw on paper or you can type it up.
- Once you have finished and would like to share this please upload to the Literacy channel on Teams. This will allow class members to ask any questions about your work.
Health and Well-Being
- Begin the "30 Day Life Skills Challenge". Day one is learning how to load and unload the washing machine. Swap days around if they do not suit you or your family.