- Can you answer these riddles of numbers up to 1000.
- Sumdog competition, testing you on your 10 times table. You have all day today to complete this.
- Reading. Listen to part 3 of The Man Who Bought a Mountain.
- I'll be catching up with The Ickabog story this weekend too!
Health and Well-Being
- Recipe - follow the granola recipe. Let us know how you got on in Teams.
- Smile and be friendly to people that you meet (even with social distancing).
- E is for Exercise. We know that exercise is important to give us a healthy body both inside and outside. Like plants we need fresh air and sunshine to grow and feel good, so getting outside to exercise is important for us too.
Think - What is your favourite kind of exercise?
Say - "I am exercising every day, so my body and brain are full of energy."
Do - How many different kinds of exercise can you do today? You can go on a walk, skip, jump, run, climb the stairs, star jumps, box the air. Try to include someone else and have fun together!
Over the weekend
- Notice the upsides during the lockdown no matter how small.
- Also find a joyful way of being physically active (indoors and out).