- Basic Maths Facts. Create your own quiz of 30 questions using the facts from your Basic Facts level. You can find the levels when you click "Maths category" on the blog. Try and answer the 30 questions in 2 minutes and see what score you get. If you cannot remember the colour you were on please comment in the Maths channel on Teams and I'll let you know.
- Tangram. Here are the solutions to the Tangram from the blog and your paper packs.
- Writing - note taking - mind map. Watch the video below as a reminder of what a mind map is. Pick a topic and complete your own.
- Reading. Listen to The Man Who Bought a Mountain. You can also download the E-Book from the Twinkl website if you would like to read it on your own.
Health and Well-Being
- Reflection - Think about how your actions make a difference for others.
- Look up at the sky. Remember we are all part of something bigger.
Did you know that you can see the International Space Station fly past in the evenings this week. Tonight you will be able to see it at 10.58pm for 3 minutes (appears WSW, disappears S) and on Saturday May 30 at 10.10pm for 5 minutes, it appears W, disappears SSE. Look out for the bright light moving across the night sky.
- Scottish Opera, Fever. Look at song 3.