- Pyramid puzzle. Add the 2 numbers next to each other in a row and write the answer in the circle above those 2 numbers. Add all neighboring numbers in every row. Fill in the answers until the row above is full.
- Robot game. Can you follow the instructions to move your robot?
- Writing, create a character. Watch the video on the link below. Can you create a character that would be able to be in a video game like the robot one above?
Health and Well-Being
- Can you think of a difficult situation that has happened to you? Can you reflect and see the upside of the situation so you can learn from it?
- V is for Vulnerable. Vulnerable means we may be in need of special care. Sometimes we are sick and someone needs to look after us, are frightened and we need a hug or sometimes we are upset and feeling a bit sad. When we are vulnerable it;s a good idea to tell someone so they can help us.
Think: When you are vulnerable, who can help you?
Say: "When I feel vulnerable, I will let someone know so they can help me."
Do: Write or draw when you or others might feel vulnerable there are come ideas above. Can you think of things that would help make you or them feel better? Draw a poster to show things that make us feel good or help us.
Over the weekend
- Watch something funny and enjoy how it feels to laugh.
- Create a fun song playlist