- Noggle. This time, choose any two numbers and add, subtract, multiply or divide them to find the answer. For example 12 - 3 = 9.
- In the paper packs of home learning I have put in a topic grid, Mountains. We have looked at John Muir during our outdoor learning time and this leads on from this. I will be popping up some more topic tasks on here to go alongside the paper packs.
- Reading. Read about some of the different mountains in the world. Note down anything that interests you.
- Mrs Reid will be adding French and Spanish ideas on to the blog. You can find them here:
Health and Well-Being
- Ask a family member what matters most to them and why. Also have a think about what matters most to you.
- Scottish Opera - Fever. Have a look at the words and watch the video for track 2 The Temperature is Rising.
- Before lockdown I met with Lara from At Birkhill House. She was hosting a Mental Health Arts Festival highlighting the importance of changing perspectives to support positive mental health. She has decided that this project should go ahead, if you would like more information about the project please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org (letting her know you are a P6 Langlee Primary pupil). You might want to create one as a family.
Task - My Frame of Mind
All you need to do this at home is use a frame (Lara has frames for you to collect if you don't have one), materials to create an artwork and then take a photograph of your finished piece. To help you create your artwork you need to think about the following questions: