- Noggle. You can add, subtract, multiply or divide but you must be able to make sums that are shown in the target number.
- Sumdog. Scottish Borders Contest starts today. You have 1000 questions to play and you have between 8am today to 8pm on the 25th June to complete them. For the scores to count, you must be able to see the Scottish Borders showing in the green panel on the left of your screen when you click to start each game. Good Luck.
- Writing, how to create a comic. Watch the video below and create your own comic. Think about the setting, character/s and what they get up to. I've popped up a comic panel template for you to use or you can look up your own.
Health and Well-Being
- P is for Problem Solving. When we have a problem we can feel stuck. Problem Solving is a skill that is useful when we face a challenge or puzzle. The more we practise problem solving the better we become.
Think: What problems, puzzles or challenges have you solved?
Say: "Every time I face a problem I will look for different ways to solve it!"
Do: Make a jigsaw with a photograph or page from a magazine. Build something with Lego, blocks or some household objects. Write a scavenger hunt for someone else.
Over the weekend
- Do something playful just for the fun of it.
- Enjoy trying a new recipe or cooking your favourite food.