- Basic Maths Facts. Create your own quiz of 30 questions using the facts from your Basic Facts level. Try and answer the 30 questions in 2 minutes and see what score you get. If you cannot remember the colour you were on please comment in the Maths channel on Teams and I'll let you know.
- Binary Codes (Digital Technology Week). The binary numeral system is a way to write numbers using only two digits: 0 and 1. These are used in computers as a series of "off" and "on" switches. Each letter of the alphabet has a 8 digit code.
Look up binary codes and see if you can work out what your name would be if you were to code it in to a computer, for example, the letter W in Wilson would look like this 01110111.
Question - does Binary codes remind you of any other codes?
- Finish up your fact file/presentation and upload it in the Literacy channel if you would like to share. Remember you can give feedback by pressing the reply button under the photo or file.
- Generation Lockdown Competition.
This is an opportunity to write about your experiences about what life has been like in lockdown and during the Coronavirus. It could be a personal experience, a poem, or a creative story. The entry should be 700 words or under and closing date is Friday 17th July 2020. The winning entries will be included in a book called 'Generation Lockdown Writes'.
For inspiration and information on how to enter visit https://generationlockdown.co.uk/ .
Health and Well-Being
- Find out about values and traditions of another culture or religion. Write up your notes and you can include drawings or found pictures.
- The Trimontium Trust invites us to join in with some Roman history activities. On Monday the 18th May it is International Museums Day. Over the weekend you can have a look at the two activities below and share your projects with the class on the Teams page or with Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org . The activities are making some Roman Army bread and creating Roman style sandals. How about involving your siblings and parents/carers with these activities?!