- Riddles. There are 6 riddles for you to. Remember > means more than and < means less than.
- Sumdog. The contest finishes tonight so you still have time to complete this. I am looking for how accurate you answer the questions.
- Reading, Creating questions. Using a book you are currently reading answer some of the questions below.
- Fever. Look at song 5.
Health and Well-being
- Make a plan with friends to do something fun together. Remember to include a plan for social distancing.
- An idea for an endangered animals board game. You can find it and other activities in PDF format here: https://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/mini-missions
- J is for Journal. A journal is simply a way to capture your thoughts. You might want to write or draw what you are doing or have done during the day, what has been good about the day or about how you are feeling. You can complete a journal every day, or just when you feel like it!
Think: If you were going to keep a journal, what would you put in it and how often would you like to complete it?
Say: "My journal is my space for writing about what matters to me!"
Do: Spend 15 minutes completing your journal. Use a notebook, paper or Google Docs.
Over the weekend
- Do 3 things that bring joy to other people today.
- Have you spotted Calvin the Caterpillar in Bank Street Gardens? Paint a stone and see how long he can get. How about starting one up somewhere in Langlee?
- I grew up in Selkirk and this weekend would be the Common Riding. One of my favourite parts are the true blue and scarlet flags that are put up each year, they bring bright bold colour in to the town.
Problem solving - how many different ways can you think about how to make bunting?