Here are some Easter activities you can try at home. Please share anything you have completed on Facebook.
- Go for a spring walk. What do you see/hear?
- Write a spring poem using your senses
- Write something with the title “Growth”
- Draw and write an Easter comic
- Design an Easter egg and display it on your window for Easter. Take part in the I-Spy Easter egg hunt. (Template on Twinkl)
- Create an Easter Egg hunt for your family. Can you come up with rhyming clues (eg. Solving clues isn’t hard, you see. When the next one is hiding by the .....). What will the prize be? Will you draw out a map?
- Find a recipe and make/bake something nice for an Easter treat
- Plan an Easter dinner for your family
- Problem solver - look up how to dye an egg. What are the different ways of dying eggs and can you find anything in your house to try this out?
- Problem solver - what are the different ways that you can decorate an egg? I like to use tissue paper. Can you try this at home?
I hope you are enjoying spending time with your family and are having great fun. Remember to get outdoors for fresh air when you can and relax watching movies or learning how to play a card or board game you haven’t played before.