Bugbears are things that annoy you. This could be anything small that you think is silly to something that really really annoys you.
Remember we should be trying to share our worries and things that annoy us. There are people there to support you and it gives you time to think about what strategies you might use to help you.
-Write down your bugbears.
-You can design your own bugs.
We all have worries that we think about (even me). It’s a very unusual uncertain time so you may have more worries to think about than normal.
- Write two lists: WORRIES THAT MIGHT HAPPEN and WORRIES THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN
- Speak to someone about them (remember talking to someone can usually help a lot).
- Add or remove your worries from the lists once you have spoken about them.
- Can you use your strategies and make a plan to help you with your worries?
Welcome to the Blob Tree. All of the Blobs are interacting with the tree in one way or the other. Have a look at where they have placed themselves and ask yourself why they have placed themselves there.
- Print out, copy, draw your own tree.
- Colour in the Blob who represents you that day and write the date somewhere beside it.
- Have a conversation with someone in the house telling them why you have picked that Blob.
You can complete the Blob Tree daily/weekly/monthly. It is up to you....